Buy Insulin 100iu online
Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
1 vial of 100 IU
Buy Insulin 100iu online, Solution for Injection is a short-acting type of insulin that is usually used along with other diabetes medication for controlling blood sugar levels. It replaces the insulin that is normally produced in the body. This helps the glucose get into your muscle and fat cells so your body can use it for energy. It also decreases glucose production in the liver.
Buy Insulin 100iu online
Forms and strengths, route of administration
– 1000 IU of insulin in 10 ml vial (100 IU /ml) for deep SC injection (abdomen, thigh, buttock or arm) or IV injection, administered with a syringe calibrated in insulin units for U-100 insulin (100 UI/ml) or IV infusion
– Rapid-acting pancreatic antidiabetic hormone
– Emergency treatment of hyperglycaemia (diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar hyperglycaemic state
Insulin 100 iu market price
Child and adult: one SC injection 15 to 30 minutes before a meal, in combination with intermediate-acting insulin
Dosage must be individualised according to need. Adapt dose in the event of physical activity, change in diet or infection.
– Emergency treatment of hyperglycaemia
Adult: initial dose of 0.1 IU/kg by IV injection then 0.1 IU/kg/hour by continuous IV infusion. Adapt the protocol to blood glucose levels
Daily doses and timing of administration
There are no fixed rules for insulin dose regimen. However, the average requirement is often 0.5 to 1.0 IU per kg body weight per day. The basal metabolic requirement is 40% to 60% of the total daily requirement. Insuman Rapid is injected subcutaneously 15 to 20 minutes before a meal
Insulin 100iu market price,Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
See ” general information “.insulin:
In the event of combination with intermediate-acting insulin, always prepare the mix in the syringe immediately before administration and in the following order: first draw the short-acting insulin then the intermediate-acting insulin.
Insulin 100iu market price,Remarks
By IV route, insulin has a very short half-life of around 5 minutes and the effect disappears within 30 minutes of injection.
Common side effects
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Injection site allergic reaction
HOW TO USE
Your doctor or nurse will guide you how to use this medicine.
Regular monitoring of blood glucose levels is recommended for dose adjustment.
Regular monitoring of glucose levels is recommended for dose adjustment.
- Take it 20 to 30 minutes before a meal.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) is a common side-effect. Learn how to identify and manage its symptoms (sweating, rapid heartbeat, weakness, blurry vision, headache) and teach your family as well.
- Injection below the skin of the abdomen results in faster absorption than other injection sites.
- Injection sites must be rotated to prevent hard lumps from developing at one site.
- Opened vials/cartridges are good at room temperature for up to 4 weeks, while unopened vials must be placed in the refrigerator (2°C–8°C).