40mg (10 pills)
Frusenex price, Frusenex Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called diuretics or water tablets.
It is used to reduce the swelling (edema) caused by too much water in the body in people who have heart failure, liver or kidney disease. This medicine is also used to treat high blood pressure.
It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well.
Common side effects of this medicine include hypotension, electrolyte imbalance, dehydration, decreased sodium level in blood, decreased potassium level in the blood, and decreased magnesium level in blood.
Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have any liver problems.
USES OF FRUSENEX TABLET
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Treatment of Edema
BENEFITS OF FRUSENEX TABLET
In Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
SIDE EFFECTS OF FRUSENEX TABLET
Common side effects of Frusenex
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Decreased blood pressure
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Decreased sodium level in blood
HOW TO USE FRUSENEX TABLET
HOW FRUSENEX TABLET WORKS
Take it in the morning with breakfast to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
Monitor your blood pressure after starting Frusenex 100 Tablet, and notify your doctor if it does not lower down.
- Consult your doctor if you experience dizziness, tiredness, or muscle weakness that does not go away.
- Take potassium supplements or potassium-rich diet (banana, spinach, coconut water, etc.) as Frusenex 100 Tablet can decrease your potassium levels and lead to dehydration.
- You may be asked to get regular blood tests done to monitor your kidney function.